Please read carefully
Middle Earth Travel (‘the Company’) accept bookings subject to the following conditions:
1. Your Holiday Contract.
The contract is between the Company and the client, being any person travelling or intending to travel on a tour operated by the Company. The contract, including all matters arising from it, is subject to Turkish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish courts.
2. To Make a Booking
To make a booking, the company requires a completed booking form and 150€ as prepayment. Booking forms should be sent by web-site, fax or e-mail; the Company will notify you of receipt. Payments should be transferred by SWIFT to the bank account detailed below. The Company will confirm the booking by issuing a Confirmation Invoice. The Company reserve the right to decline any booking at his discretion.
3. Payment for Your Holiday
The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges, must be paid by credit card or bank transfer in advance of the tour or to the Company representative in cash or by credit card when the tour starts.
4. If You Cancel Your Booking
Should the client wish to change the booking more than 7 days before departure, any money paid can be transferred to another tour. If the client wishes to cancel the tour more than 60 days before departure, the Company will refund all money received, less bank expenses. If the client wishes to cancel less than 60 days but more than 30 days before departure, the Company will refund half the money received, less bank expenses. No refund will be made for cancellations during the month before departure.
5. If You Have a Complaint Should the client have a complaint about any of the tour arrangements, the client must tell the Company’s representative at the time. It’s only if the Company know about problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right.
6. Passports, Visas and Equipment Clients are responsible for arranging, and must be in possession of, a valid passport and any visas required. Clients are also responsible for having the correct equipment for the tour. Details of these items are in the fact sheet, which can be requested as required, and which is sent with the confirmation invoice. The Company has equipment, including sleeping bags, available for hire.
7. Travel Insurance Clients are responsible for effecting sufficient personal travel insurance. Details of your travel insurance should be notified to the Company before departure. (We require: Company name, policy no., start and end dates and emergency phone no.) Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients should have protection for the full duration of the tour in respect of at least medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment, with adequate benefits. Clients should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities included in their tour.
8. Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Clients with pre-existing medical conditions should obtain a doctor’s letter certifying that they may participate.
9. Liability Insurance The client acknowledges and accepts that there may be no policy covering the Company’s liability to its clients for death, injury, damage or loss. The client acknowledges that the Company has taken reasonable steps in safeguarding its liability.
10. Participating in the Holiday Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of the Company’s employees, tour leaders and guides whilst on tour with the Company. If the client’s health or conduct at any time appears likely to endanger the safety or comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. In case of ill health, the Company may make such arrangements as it sees fit and recover the costs thereof from the client. If a client commits an illegal act, they may be excluded from the tour. No refund will be given for any unused services.
11. Flights and Transfers The Company will meet the flights specified by the client on the booking form or later. If the flight is diverted, delayed or cancelled, the company reserves the right to pass on additional related costs.
12. Signing the Booking Form Clients booking by e-mail or fax will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and to have signed the ‘Declaration’ on the booking form. The person signing the ‘Declaration’ warrants that he/she has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions.
13. Our Responsibility for Your Holiday Clients bookings are accepted on the understanding that they appreciate the possible risks inherent in adventure travel and that they undertake the tours, treks, or expeditions featured in our programme at their own volition. The Company and its employees give the highest importance to the safety and the happiness of the clients.
14. Accommodation and Policies Regarding to the “Single Supplement Payment” Accommodations are based on two people sharing and, where available, single room supplement payable in advance.